-->
julis

Boot order PATA and SATA makes a problem

.fullpost{display:none;}

I get a case, there is my neighbour's PC that cannot display anything, but the power is ON.
that PC have two harddisk installed on it. The on is using SATA and the other using PATA.

To solve that problem, this is what I was doing:

1. I check all connector (VGA connector and LCD connector)
2. I try to boot again, and that was not solve the problem
3. I open the case of PC
4. I check the RAM position, release it from the slot and place it again on the same slot.
5. I try to boot, and VGA is displaying signal to the monitor, the second problem is arrived, the OS didn't Boot.
6. I restart the PC and change the boot order of harddisk, default is PATA HD then SATA HD, then I change the order to boot first on SATA HD and then PATA HD.
7. Save BIOS settings
8. Restart PC, and HOREEEE!!!! the PC is working normally, thank's god
julis
julis
Load comments